Information provided in this Article. 13 of the Code regarding protection of personal data illustrates how we collect your personal information on the website visited, the security procedures of the same and the options you have available regarding the use of such information by us.
This information is provided and is valid only for the site and not to other Internet sites accessed through links on the site. The website owner has no control over these sites or the procedures they apply in terms of data confidentiality.
This statement is prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line, with particular reference to the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose.
1. TYPES OF DATA AND PURPOSE 'OF TREATMENT
navigation data and purpose of processing
The computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this Site use the Business Contact service provided by Seat Pagine Gialle S.p.A. whereby the latter on behalf of his client occurs, only with reference to the data of economic operators, how many visits each advertiser receives, and acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in ' use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could enable identification of users, only legal persons, through processing and associations with data held by third parties and published in the public records in this category data includes the IP addresses of the servers used by users in Internet browsing who connect to the site, URI (Uniform resource Identifier) of requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size of the reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters associated with the software used to access the Internet and the computer environment used by the user.
This data is used only to: 1. web analytics activities or to evaluate the profitability of any online business and understand the user behavior in order to improve their online communication; 2. monitor the achievement of their marketing objectives and to maximize the functionality of the site; 3. obtaining anonymous statistical information on the site lead generation purposes or for automatically identifying no explicit recording the names of the companies and organizations that visit the site; 4. verify the proper operation;
Our website uses Web beacons. A Web beacon is an electronic image (transparent GIF image from a single pixel), positioned on a Web page, used to check if a certain page has been visited or not and to draw up anonymous and cumulative statistics on website Web.
2. RULES 'OF TREATMENT
The personal data are processed using manual and IT tools in order to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
3. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The holder of personal data is the company owner of the site or the company name written in the site
According article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights), is the right of individuals to whom the personal data of:
1. obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
2. obtain information on: a) the origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d) the identity of the owner and managers, e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to know them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations of which have been brought under a) and b), also with regard to their content of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes, b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the above rights you can contact the data treatment.